Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gathering

My group was gathering at my house on Friday and Saturday. We finished our performance, multimedia and the posters. The things that my group almost finished at were the display board, experiment and 3D display on an aquarium. In my house, we make a data of what do we need to finished at. We have made this for guiding and telling us what are the things that we need to do and remind us to be focusing on the exhibition more.

My group needs to keep up on our work. The exhibition was about one more weeks to go. My group have to gather again next week to be more ready on the day of when the exhibition is. The possible way to be able to accomplish this exhibition was to sacrifice our play time to do this.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

More pictures please.

Jane in Java said...

Do you need my help to learn how to upload a picture?